1. Acceptance of Terms
PlanetKeyboard.com (a.k.a. PlanetKeyboard or “Site”) provides Software, StyleWare (also known as keyboard styles/rhythms/patterns) and SoundWare (sound banks, patches or sound samples & pcm cards) to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”).
If you do not agree to the TOS, then you should not use Planetkeyboard.com (the “Site”).
Purchases are made for Software/StyleWare/SoundWare files either delivered via download (digital delivery) or physically shipped to you on a specific media (USB stick, memory card, floppy diskette, zip diskette etc) depending the delivery options you’ve picked at checkout.
Also included with Software purchases may be a license key to be used for specific software products.
All purchases made on the Site will be completed using the PayPal payment system. Payments will show as sent to “C*CARVAJAL” on your statement.
4. License Keys
Software based products may be offered with a license key to access services such as hotfixes/bugfixes, technical support, computer based activation. License keys may not be shared without prior, express-written consent from PlanetKeyboard.
PlanetKeyboard reserves the right to terminate a license at any time. If it is discovered that a license key has been shared without authorization, it will be terminated and no refund will be issued.
5.a StyleWare/Software/SoundWare (delivered digitally)
PlanetKeyboard offers digital media (Software,StyleWare,SoundWare) that can be downloaded instantly or shortly after a purchase has been made.
There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final (no refund).
You can listen to several of our StyleWare demo on our youtube channel, not all products can be preview there but this gives you a good idea or our StyleWare,
Once you have purchased the StyleWare/Software/SoundWare, there is no way to “return” it, regardless of whether the software has been used or not.
All payments received are strictly for obtaining the Software or StyleWare or SoundWare files.
Once files are obtained (downloaded), no refunds are issued. For Software product for which a license information / license file / license code has been issued and provided to the customer, there is no refund.
This practice seeks to prevent the digital nature of the product from being abused and to ensure a standard of quality.
All payments submitted by the customer and accepted by the Site are strictly for the purchased StyleWare/Software/SoundWare files & license keys only.
5.b StyleWare (physically delivered)
If a StyleWare or Software or SoundWare delivered on a physical media does not work/load in your instrument/computer, we will exchange it for the same products on another media.
You will need to return the media you receive at your cost and once we will receive it, we will ship you back a replacement media & products.
The return cost paid by the user cant be refunded. Any physically delivered product can’t be refunded (PCM Cards, SoundWare, StyleWare, Software).
Before returning anything contact us using the contact form in the top menu of the site to obtain a RMA/Return number. No return will be accepted if there is no RMA issued for this return.
6. Customer Accounts
Customers are required to register an account when purchasing any products. They are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and are not permitted to share and/or distribute their account login details.
Customers are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their account and agree to immediately notify PlanetKeyboard of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security.
PlanetKeyboard will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from customer failure to comply with these terms. Please note that PlanetKeyboard requires that all users be over the age of 13 to have a customer account.
7. Account Termination and Suspension
PlanetKeyboard reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion.
No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated.
Examples of reasons for termination include:
1) Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the PlanetKeyboard staff and/or other PlanetKeyboard customers;
2) Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against PlanetKeyboard, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing PlanetKeyboard products
3) Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts
4) PlanetKeyboard reasonably believes that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons.
8. Product delivered via Digital Delivery (aka Download)
After PlanetKeyboard has successfully received payment, the customer will have access to all downloadable files related to the purchase.
The download can be immediate or after a reasonable delay if manually processed, it all depends of the purchased product.
Customer account login information will be emailed to the email address provided during signup. This may take up to 30 minutes after purchase but usually happens within 5-10 minutes.
9. Product delivered physically
After PlanetKeyboard has successfully received payment, PlanetKeyboard team members may contact the customer for obtaining additional information to prepare the purchase shipment.
10. Price/Product Changes
PlanetKeyboard reserves the right at any time to modify and/or discontinue a product with or without prior notice.
Furthermore, PlanetKeyboard may add new products and/or services with or without notice.
PlanetKeyboard also reserves the right to change individual product prices at any time without prior notice.
Current customers and members will not be billed for any additional fees in the event of a price increase and will not receive a refund in the event of a price decrease.
11. Business Use Of Our Goods and Services
If you are using our products on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms.
It will hold harmless and indemnify PlanetKeyboard and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim,
suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Good or Services or violation of these terms,
including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
12. Product Warranty
PlanetKeyboard does not provide any warranty. other than as expressly set out in these terms of additional terms,
neither PlanetKeyboard nor its suppliers or distributors make any promises about its goods or services.
For example, PlanetKeyboard doesn’t make any commitments about the content withint the Goods or Services,
the specific function of the goods or services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Goods/Products and services “AS IS”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, firness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
13. Liability For Our Products And Services
– To the extent permitted by law, PlanetKeyboard and its affiliates, developers, contractors, suppliers, etc., will not be responsible for lost profits, revenue, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
– To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of PlanetKeyboard, for any claim under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid PlanetKeyboard to use PlanetKeyboard’s Goods/Products and/or services.
– In All cases, PlanetKeyboard and its affiliates, developers, contractors, suppliers, etc., will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
– Other Guidelines Or Terms. If there is a conflict between these T.O.S. and those for a specific PlanetKeyboard product, the terms for the specific service will prevail.
– Refusal of Service. PlanetKeyboard reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, within their legal rights.
– No Third Party Beneficiaries. These terms control the relationship between PlanetKeyboard and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
– No Waiver. If you do not comply with these terms, and PlanetKeyboard does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean PlanetKeyboard is giving up or waiving any rights, such as the right to take action in the future.
– Severability. If a particular term in the T.O.S. is not legally enforceable, it will not effect the enforcement of the other terms.
– Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.